Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome

My name is James Cosner and I am currently writing this blog for my college English class.  I enjoy writing but I have never considered myself to be very good at it.  If you are looking for examples of writings from someone who thinks they are a lot more clever than they actually are, then you have come to the right place.  My hope is that no one outside of the class ever sees the contents of this blog but if by some chance you find yourself looking into my blog, then welcome.  I am supposed to tell some things about myself so some of my interests are comics, video games, cinema, animation, and music.  Though I do not plan on getting into any extensive writing about my self I suppose it would be prudent to state that I occasionally give off a large amount of hatred towards things that i do not like.  So if you are a fan of top 100 pop music, reality television, fashion and celebrity news, or the "writing" of Stephenie Myer, please be aware of my completely biased and most likely unfair views on those subjects.  Back to information, I plan on majoring in film studies because though there are probably not many job opportunities for a major in this field, it is something I am interested in therefore I will be studying it.  My favorite musical genres are metal, alternative, jazz, and techno  and some bands that I like are Coheed and Cambria, Gloryhammer, Korn, and Daft Punk.  My top five favorite movies are The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, The Godfather, 13 Assassins, Dirty Harry, and Face\Off.  This about all i can really stand talking about myself so hopefully I was able to paint of good picture of the writer of this blog, and if I didn't, like I said in the beginning, I have never really considered myself that good as a writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment